*VACATURE INGEVULD - Health Economics / General Affairs Manager Netherlands
The Health Economics / General Affairs Manager Netherlands will develop and support Health Economics and Reimbursement strategies for The Netherlands by:
- providing strategic guidance to divisional marketing with regards to HE, reimbursement and pricing strategies;
- creating HE evidence (develop publication strategies, review and give input to trial protocols from HE perspective, develop HE arguments and instruments to support reimbursement and marketing of new and existing products in B, design or source modeling methodologies);
- internal stakeholder management (international HEOR teams, international business franchise marketing teams, local sales & marketing team members);
- external stakeholder management (local health care administration, HE and public affairs specialists, insurance companies, professional associations, health technology bodies, clinical KOLs).
- supporting local organisations in tender management.
This position requires:
- At least 2 - 5 years of relevant working experience in Health Economics/Reimbursement in the Healthcare Industry;
- Understanding of European and Dutch regulations for medical devices;
- Fluency in English;
- Willing to travel.