* VACATURE INGEVULD - Clinical Services Engineer Cardiac Rhytm
• Expertise in CRM device trouble shooting
• Training customers in the use of CRM devices and programmers
• Delivery of urgent clinical service on request 24/7
• Developing strong relationships with customers
• Product training of the CRM sales team
• Product presentations to customers
• Implements specific clinical work to address physicians
• Ambassador for the use of CRM devices
• Knowledge of CRM device therapy literature
• Support during clinical trials.
1. Implant support
• Helps hospital team to achieve optimal implantation results
• Act as a resource for selection of the best implant materials
• Supervise lead positioning and lead testing
• Monitor device connection and system integrity
• Supervise therapy efficacy testing
• Provide solutions when procedure is troublesome
• Supports training of hospital staff (physicians and nurses) on procedures and product specific aspects.
2. Develops device therapy
• Provides training / support / information to physicians
• Knows the literature about device therapies and is able to discuss this with customers
• Evaluates market trends and reports on them.
3. Clinical support.
• Uses experience to help and follow-up with local clinical procedures: Trouble shooting of patients implanted with By+ and Ty+ devices.
• Identifies, manages and relates with the device physician to understand eventual clinical needs.
• Reports after services given to customers to sales reps.
• Uses Insight as main tool for contact management, stock transfers and of activities.
• Reports within the team about issues and successes during implants, follow ups and trouble shooting sessions.
Education / Experience
• Degree in Technology, Life Science or (Para-) Medical Areas
• Experience in advanced medical technologies
• Good understanding in cardiology and preferably in device therapies (Pacemakers)
• Strong in building interpersonal relationships and communication
• Formal presentations
• Focus on accuracy
• Service minded
• Good English knowledge
• Building positive working relationships, both internal and external
• Building trust
• Expertise in Cardiac Rhythm devices and therapies
• Focus on the customer, service minded
• Product detailing
• Broader clinical knowledge
• Contributing to team success
• Initiating action
• Flexibility and commitment
Goed salaris en goede secundaire arbeidsvoorwaarden.