|Our client is an international leading company, working within the Healthcare industry. Productgroups are medical imaging, patient monitoring and diagnostics, drug discovery, biopharmaceutical manufacturing technologies and performance improvement solutions. The company believes in hiring talented people of varied backgrounds, experiences and styles.
The Account Manager is responsible for selling the companies products and services in their defined market. This role is responsible for new account development and/or expanding existing accounts within an established geographic territory as well as maintaining customer relationships with the accounts. This role is primarily responsible for private practice sector accounts.
• Prospecting for new private practice sector customers and business in addition to growing and maintaining the existing customer portfolio and qualifying new leads.
• Generating proposals, preparing sales quotations, planning customer meetings, and demonstrating equipment capabilities on assigned products.
• Sales negotiation and deal closure at the customer, interfacing with all key buying influencers such as direct users of the product, but also possibly department heads or CXO level personnel.
• Expected to sell point of sale service contracts, financing and drive margin though selling value and holding price.
• Develop and maintain a high level of product knowledge of company and competitive products.
• Achieve annual and quarterly achievement of multiple order and revenue targets through accurate monthly and quarterly forecasting, by prioritizing selling time to generate sales volume, achieve account penetration and complete territory coverage.
• Maintaining satisfactory after-sale relationships and development of long-term customer relationships coupled with the ability to identify and capitalize on opportunities that immediately satisfy customer needs.
• Develop account penetration strategies for key target and competitive accounts and communicating current market intelligence back to the business, along with field concerns, issues and requirements.
• Providing leadership in market analysis and development/execution of strategies and action plans to drive product sales.
Quality Specific Goals
• Aware of and comply with the Quality Manual, Quality Management System, Quality Management Policy, Quality Goals, and applicable laws and regulations as they apply to this job type/position.
• Complete all planned Quality & Compliance training within the defined deadlines.
• Identify and report any quality or compliance concerns and take immediate corrective action as required.
• Knowledge and understanding of all Environmental Health Policies, Global Privacy and Anti-Competition Policies and operates within them to ensure that no company policy is broken.
• Ownership of order and configuration quality at the point of entry to ensure accuracy, configuration integrity and that all requirements are tied to documented customer inputs.
• Drive continuous improvement on all related processes, work instructions, and procedures to ensure ongoing standardization and simplification of the Quality Management System.
• At least one of the following core experiences: consultative sales experience including strategic selling and negotiation in a complex sales environment involving multiple decision-makers/influencers or in progressively larger formal leadership roles working in a complex technical environment.
• Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products.
• Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business needs as well as to sales meetings and tradeshows.
• Ability to communicate in English and Dutch language.
• Bachelor's Degree (or equivalent knowledge or experience)
• Previous Healthcare high-end capital equipment sales experience
• Knowledge of Healthcare Information Systems, networking and IT
• Robust interpersonal skills, with demonstrated ability to work independently as well as with a team
• Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport at all levels within an organization
• Demonstrated ability to analyze customer data and develop financially sound sales solutions
• Demonstrated strategic selling skills including customer presentations, price quoting, product demonstration, negotiation, closing and growing a sales territory
• Proven customer acumen and relationship building skills in a healthcare environment
• Experience interfacing with both internal team members and external customers as a part of a solution-based sales process
• Strong written and verbal communication and clear thinking skills with the ability to synthesize complex issues into simple messages
• Solid process orientation, demonstrated resource management and allocation experience, and the ability to perform multiple tasks simultaneously
• Knowledge of Healthcare or Pharma industry and market place trends
• Specific clinical application and/or product knowledge within assigned area
|Uitstekend pakket arbeidsvoorwaarden met uiterst aantrekkelijke bonusregeling; auto van de zaak.