* VACATURE INGEVULD - Sales Manager Cardiology
Purpose of this position is to lead the New Cardio Business in the Netherlands and drive the product positioning and market penetration. Will report to a Business Unit Director Central / Western Europe.
• Set up strategies to capture and broaden the market share for the Cardiology products
• Ensure customer satisfaction and business growth through focused business planning and people management.
• Have a good knowledge of the Industry and competition and maintain a good relationship with physicians and suppliers.
• Assist sales support / marketing staff members in activities such as sales promotion, training or market research
• Responsible for a proper Sales execution by conducting quarterly reviews with your team
• Maintain contacts with major accounts and key relationships seeking to leverage profitable business ventures
• Lead a team of 3 Sales Representatives and 2 Therapy Specialists and one shared Sales Assistant
• Attend and participate in customer, company and industry sponsored forums and courses
• Develop and maintain relationships with key functional areas
• Spend maximum time in the field with each Sales Representative to support their professional development needs and to maintain and develop strong relationships and understanding of the customer
• Secure the recruitment and induction training of new personnel.
• Experienced Sales Professional who has spent a minimum of 5 years in a similar role in a Medical Device Company, in the field of Cardiology
• Bachelors or Master’s degree
• Experience in leading a sales team and coaching and developing your team members
• Planning and organisation, strategic outlook, problem solving, view of the bigger picture
• Business / financial acumen - analytics
• Fluent in English and Dutch. German is a plus.
Drive to improve, courage & integrity, communication, business minded, performance coaching, team leadership, holistic view, goal orientation, customer focus, networking.
Very competitive package including bonus scheme.