* VACATURE INGEVULD - Account Manager Cardio Vascular Ultrasound
As a Sales Leader for the Cardio Vascular Ultrasound Netherlands (CVUS) you will be responsible for the commercial process for a specific portfolio with compelling value propositions. You will create and establish new, maintain existing and develop strong relationships with departmental, clinical and technical decision makers in the assigned accounts. You also will be hands-on in application support where needed. You will also lead our growth ambitions, where IT is a big part of this process and part of your daily job and will closely work together with the Applications Specialists CVUS.
This function will report directly to the Country Sales Manager Ultrasound NL and will be in close collaboration with the CVUS Segment Manager and the US IT Segment Leader. Full-time or part-time possibilities are open for discussion.
• Grow the CVUS Ultrasound revenue in the Netherlands
• Being in the lead of all commercial activities of the sales process from identifying to sign off the deal, including after sales attention
• Identify and develop a thorough local Key Opinion Leader network and sustainable management of this network
• Work in close collaboration with the Application Specialists, Segment Manager, Order Management Team, Service Team and the Country Business Leader
• Watch trends in the market, have a deep understanding of the market, reports back essential information to the dedicated teams
• Differentiate our products during the sales process, effectively using internal resources and our Value Proposition to actively support the customer through their decision-making process towards a successful outcome for the customer, patient and company.
• Bachelor or Master Degree in healthcare related field
• Strong commercial sales experience
• Proven track record in the Medical Devices industry, preferably in the area of cardiology
• Preferably knowledge and understanding of workflows in a healthcare IT environment
• Strong commercial acumen
• Willing to take responsibility and ownership
• Enthusiastic with a positive “can-do/will-do” attitude
• Leading by example
• Fluent verbal and written Dutch and English is a must