Sales/Application Specialist CT
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Maximize sales orders, margin, market share and customer satisfaction.
• Develop good long term customer relationships, and high customer satisfaction whilst utilizing to optimum level resources in the team and company businesses.
• Support sales of assigned product range and business solutions to customers within area.
• Organize product demonstrations, sites visits and follow up.
• Prepare and co-ordinate the tender response and validate the tender documentation in collaboration with Account Managers.
• Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
• Communicate market information effectively to/from the field including competitor data.
• Communicate effectively with members of sales/marketing/service team to maximize all sales potential and communicates leads to relevant colleagues.
• Generates, record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers.
• Ensures knowledge of and compliance with company policies and quality processes.
• Clinical Background
• 2-5 years experience
• Technical expertise in CT is beneficial
• Selling skills (or at least feeling for it)
• Communication skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Fluent Dutch and English
• Knowledge of market place (Dutch hospitals and private clinics)
• Appreciation of business environment
• Team working skills
• Presentation skills
• Fulltime or 90% availability.