Account Manager Peripheral Interventions
De Account Manager Interventie Radiologie werkt zelfstandig, in een servicegerichte organisatie. Concurrerende markt, innovatieve producten. Je bent in staat om de gehele DMU in kaart te brengen en te bezoeken en een breed netwerk op te bouwen. Je bezoekt vooral de Interventie Radioloog, Vaatchirurg en afdeling Inkoop.
• Meeting the quarterly and annual objectives according to the operating plan.
• Developing as an account manager by acquiring selling skills and clinical expertise. Further, being able to tackle the challenges of rapidly evolving market dynamics.
• Visiting selected customers on systematic way to establish strong partnership with all relevant stakeholders.
• Planning and developing he market for our innovative portfolio in line with divisional goals and objectives.
• Providing technical training and supporting customers in the cathlab.
• Cultivating a wide range of business relationships with hospital management, purchasing department and hospital staff.
• Attending meetings, conferences and exhibitions as required to promote products and services.
• Prepare and negotiate contracts for existing or new business in an account.
• Giving regular and structured feedback on customers, market and competition to the manager and colleagues by using all available tools.
• Working closely with the clinical specialists and other account managers.
• Representing and living Boston Scientific's core values.
• Upon needs, leading a project team of moderate scope.
• Medical education (bachelor) background (HBO-level)
• 5 plus years sales experience within the medical device market
• Proactive work attitude and winning spirit
• Planning and organizations skills
• Great communication skills
• Fluent in English and Dutch
• Problem solving skills.