|The Sales Specialist Cardiology (ECG / Holter) is responsible for supporting sales in the Netherlands of complex technical products, solutions and/or services. Specialized in the diagnostic cardiology product portfolio containing resting ECG, stress ECG and holter. In field support for Account Manager in the complex cardiology projects Application Support on the cardiology portfolio is part of the responsibility.
Key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Maximize sales orders, margin, market share, customer satisfaction of given modality and business solutions in assigned area.
• Develop good long term customer relationships, and high customer satisfaction whilst utilizing to optimum level resources in the team and company businesses.
• Support sales of assigned product range and business solutions to customers within area.
• Organize product demonstrations, sites visits and follow up.
• Prepare and co-ordinate the tender response and validate the tender documentation in collaboration with Account Manager.
• Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
• Communicate market information effectively to/from the field including competitor data.
• Communicate effectively with members of sales/marketing/service team to maximize all sales potential and communicates leads to relevant colleagues.
• Generates, record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers.
• Ensures knowledge of and compliance with company policies and quality processes.