The role of the Complex PCI Therapy Representative is to grow the Complex PCI business and ensure success as they advise, train and facilitate development of physicians to maximise the chance of patient and procedural success in Complex PCI cases.
• Support the physician / medical staff at major levels to gain case/patient success:
- Engage, train and educate cath lab staff on procedures, preparation and how to set up a Chronic total Occlusion (CTO) service
- Liaise with management of cath lab teams and provide added value training on Complex PCI and the importance
- Share best practice ideas from cath lab to cath lab
- Encourage communication between COE centres and non COE centres
- Provide all assistance to cath lab technicians (nurses and imaging technicians) and physicians.
- Train technical personnel on a variety of issues relating to troubleshooting.
• Physicians starting the training process:
- Attend every case whilst training under proctorship and support as required afterwards
- Review the training requirement with the physician and Complex team
- Identify / Suggest development needs
• Takes ownership of the sales targets and commercial success of Complex PCI products
• Works with the local team to realise the value of the Complex PCI training and clinical expertise to define and influence the relationship Complex PCI and have on other products
Drive to Deliver:
Consistently exhibits a drive to do things better and to identify, set and strive for challenging goals.
Takes pride in setting and exceeding the standards expected.
Can identify, understand and prioritise the needs of key accounts. Provides efficient and effective service provision.
- Develop and maintain strong professional relationships with KOL’s in your territory
- Collaborate with Marketing and where appropriate Medical affairs to develop and mobilise these customers
- Maintain the skill and knowledge needed to sell the full product line to the Interventional Cardiology (IC) customer group and be able to differentiate against competitor products.
Organisation & Planning:
Is able to prioritise according to demands. Demonstrates planning skills in time management, resource utilisation and the ability to multi-task.
Is able to use personal impact and conviction to communicate effectively, install confidence and engage others to deliver on business objectives.
- Collaboration with new product teams to present a cohesive customer interface
- Proactively own and drive your own Performance Development Plan.
- Proactively share best practice with the wider IC team.
- Proactively engage with internal meetings and HC Professionals.